Monday, October 17, 2005

mrs ko


i feel that she is out to fail me. i dont understand why i have to tuck in my blouse. okaye, i know, its the SCHOOL RULE but hey, if i do it WITHIN the school no one would care right. okaye, you might think, what if visitors come? okaye. fine. maybe i will tuck it, lest visitors come. but if there are no visitors, & i tuck out WITHIN the school, it should be alright, right? i mean, who would bother? teachers like HER are really idiotic. sometimes, i really dont know whats going in that tiny little squishy thing she calls the BRAIN. maybe she thinks, ugh, zaneta is so stupid. even if i suan her she doesnt care. so why not? my daughter pisses me off everyday with her stupid schoolwork. primary 2 only & she's giving me so much idiotic stress. buts its alright cause i get to vent it on someone. hmm, whos the most suitable candidate in 3E? ah. i know, i shall pick zaneta. she looks pretty harmless to me, unlike those thugs i taught for the past 10 years. okaye, so next time i get stressed, i shall pick on register number 5, zaneta low.

anyway, she wont do anything....right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home