Tuesday, January 10, 2006

stupid day

spent the whole morning & afternoon sleeping like nobody's business.
then in the evening went to my grandmother's birthday celebration.
she isnt even my grandmother. you see, my mother's side father (a.k.a grandfather) married two wives. the one im going to is his second wife's celebration.
so ANYWAY, i did not intend to go. i mean, it was an annual affair & it bores the shit outta me. its been the same old restaurant for the past 3-4 years. i can even memorise the floorplan if you wish. jus kidding.

& whats worse is that every year, without fail, there will be karaoke songs blasting throughout the whole room. nevermind the songs they play. is the PEOPLE who sing that irritates me. there would be uncles that i have never seen before in my life, appearing & singing cantonese songs. there was this particular uncle, whom i dont think is any way related to me, singing some chinese song. he was singing wayyy out of tune plus offbeat but he didnt seem to bother. people clapped for him too.
argh it was way too much for me.

reached there. we're sort of the earliest. i headed for the bowling alley to watch some TV. they were showing "hot chicks" on channel 5. watched till 830pm, which was when the first dish finally arrived.
i like cold dishes best. especially the mayo prawn. then it was sharks fin. my second fave.
after sharks fin i went to watch TV again. then returned at around 9pm. my mother knew i was getting bored & wanting to go home so she asked me to go first. HAAA. it was partly because i had math homework to do thats why.

so anyway i went back myself (yipee!) & so here i am.
updating my blog.



k thats rather lame for an ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home