Saturday, February 25, 2006

jus my point of view

i think teachers are the most outdated bunch of people i have ever seen.
whenever they complain about us being lazy & not doing homework, they would scold us saying that we only go home to watch TV & nothing else...etc.

like hello?! this is the 21st century.


WE USE THE COMPUTER,
WE GO ONLINE.
WE USE MSN.
WE HAVE EMAILS.
WE DO NOT ONLY WATCH THE TV ANYMORE!!!

*
jus now my phone rang.

there was this woman who wanted to do a survery for feedback for budget 2006 for the finanical year of singapore

the woman asked me for my name
i said zaneta

she think its spelt as zanea
she asked me whether the spelling was right
i said yes.

she then asked for my surname
i said tan

everything she asked,
i said yes

she asked me one question about NS men's $400 salary (or something like that)
i said agree
she asked me strongly agree or agree
i said strongly agree


(she is on the phone now, while im typing this post.)


she asked me for my opinions about the budget
i said it was a good idea

she asked for suggestions
i said to have more edusave busaries

she asked me what type
i said....i dont know

she asked me for the number of siblings i have
i said 3

she asked for my family household
i said 7...then corrected myself & said 6

she said thanks.
i then said bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home