Wednesday, April 12, 2006

this is something no one knows...

but i really dislike the look on mr chan when he smiles.
he looks especially ugly when he shows that teeth of his.
its like wrinkles would suddenly appear at the parts where you get crows-feet & at the sides of the mouth.

its not a pretty sight.


he GRINNED at me quite a number of times during physics prac because i asked him what he considered were SILLY questions.
hello CHL!!! i really need to know the answers so PLEASE. DONT. SMILE. LIKE. AS. IF. I. AM. BEING. RIDICULOUS.

dont know why but i dont dare to look him in the eye. its like he would any time use a knife & poke me. OKAY I WAS KIDDING.

*

after school, waited for patricia to run her 2.4km at janice's class.
i left my bag in class & minghong they all had to lock up the class so i went back.
i sat on the chair, the blue one with wheels & i wanted to push myself back to class but halfway they all started to countdown because i was too slow so i started screaming.
after that i decided to abandon the stupid chair & run back.
i was screaming & gabriel started screaming with me.

& THAT ATTRACTED CHAN HOONG LEONG'S ATTENTION.
little did i know he was acutally in 4H, which was just NEXT to janice's class. he stood outside for a while, staring at us for quite some time. that totally freaked the intestines outta me. i quickly grabbed my stuff & ran out. he was still standing outside when i pushed the chair back to janice's class.

after that, we went home & i saw CHAN (i put his name in purple because he's a big gay) AGAIN. he looked me & said something like...
"now you let the whole school know that you have a loud voice ..."

i repiled "oh haha" quite soft but audible to him i guess.
he then asked me whether i took that as a compliment & i said a very loud YES.
then he made me thank him so i THANKED HIM LIKE HOW STUDENTS THANK THEIR TEACHERS AFTER EACH LESSON.

i bowed down & said THANK YOU MR CHAN, GOODBYE MR CHAN.

then i turned back & said WHATEVER LAH.
farah was laughing. haha.
but of course he didnt hear that lah.
then while climbing down the stairs i saw see kia so i shouted her name from the third level to the second. i shouted SEE KIAAAA & i saw CHAN walking pass! i was like.. #$%^&*() & i ran away. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home