Sunday, June 25, 2006

What were you doing in secondary school?
1. I eat in class.
2. I go to the canteen with patricia to eat during PE periods.
3. I sleep in class.

Five of your favourite singers/bands?
1. The Strokes.
2. The Killers.
3. The Afters.
4. The All American Rejects.
5. The Veroncias.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire?
1. err. dont know leh. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Five bad habits?
1. I dig niggas.
2. if
3. that
4. made
5. sense. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Five things you like doing?
1. Refilling my water bottle with the super cold water at the water-cooler of level 2, classroom block.
2. Listening to my zen!
3. Sleeping
4. Sleeping!
5. Laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Five things you would never buy, wear or get?
1. Lame!
2. hahahahahahahahahaha
3. hahahahahahahahahaha
4. hahahahahahahahahaha
5. I would never get A1s thats for sure.

Five favourites?
1. Me!
2. Me!
3. Me!
4. Me!
5. hahahahahahahahaha

Five people to do this?
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. Silence is Golden! hahahahahahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home