Thursday, April 13, 2006

OH-MY-GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME.

i just realised that im extremely bored now!!!! THERE IS NOTHING TO DO ONLINE!!!

i really feel like cussing now. damn! im REALLY VERY BORED!!! oh-my-oh-my.

ARGGHH!!!
oh-my goodness lah. damnn!!! DAMNN DAMNNNN. im effing pissed at myself now.
grr.
let me kill bordem by telling shit stories.

*

short story 1: chan is black

one day mr chan was climbing a mountain because his mother said he was very short & he heard that climbing mountains would make him grow taller. so he climbed & climbed. suddenly he saw a bunch of indians running towards him. before he knew it, they pulled him up & gave him roti prata.
he then went to Indian Land & married Alice from Wonderland.


short story 2: chan is white


one day mr chan was swimming in the ocean when suddenly a great white shark ate him up & tore him into 3 different pieces. the legs, body & head. the shark thought the head looked funny, bobbing up & down in the water so it started laughing. blood was everywhere & that attracted the sharks nearby.
whatever.


short story 3 : chan is a chinese

one day mr chan was eating at chinatown when someone approached him & stuffed his wan ton noodles with FanTastic burgers. he ate the burgers & got choked to death because they were acutally made of plastic. how dumb but haha, it was funny.


*

by the way, i really cant stand chan because he deprived patricia & me of our Justea today. because i ordered my spaghetti quite late during recess so when the 5 minute bell rang, charlene & me were still eating. then mr chan happily Came Along & started to countdown with his fingers. but i didnt know because my back was facing him. qianwei was asking me to eat faster but i thought it was because mr mui or some teacher was coming to the canteen via the bookshop entrance. then i saw chan standing at the end of the table, looking at me with his stupid fingers counting down. OKAY FINE. had to stop eating & rush back up to class.
thus, i didnt have the chance to buy justea!
UGH. cold turkey was terrible.
patricia & me went down the canteen with timo to buy justea after school.
ahaha. the taste of the justea was sooooo GOOOODDDDD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home