Monday, April 24, 2006

TSK.

science practical in about an hour's time.
IM AT HOMEEE PEOPLE!!

ahahaha.
i am gonna go offline at 830...


MAN, i am missing my test-tubes now. tsk, i hate physics prac, so i dont miss any pendulum bobs, resistor, light bulb or whatsoever.


every student has their own box of test-tubes & i took great pains to take care of my own. i will re-use the same test-tube for different experiments. but i have to admit, that was history. my feelings for them sort of faded as time went by BUT i dont abuse them!
i still <3 them as if they are my children. (hey wait a min, i DONT have children! TSK)

damn, i having a stomachache now. not something good. -____-
maybe because i just ordered a macdonalds meal & i drank COLD ice lemon tea. i mean, afterall, i cant drink KOPI what. tsk.


I LOVE MY TEST-TUBES!! muacks to them.

carbonate produces CO2 with HCL upon heating gently!! I LOVE CARBONATES BECAUSE THEY ROCK MAH WORLD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home