Monday, April 17, 2006

bloody @#$%^&*

had chinese oral today.
screwed up lah! mr wong MENGKIT that #$%^&*( kept wanting to laugh during the conversation part. OKAY I KNOW MR DRUG-ADDICT, I KNOW, I CANNOT SPEAK CHINESE FOR NUTS but PLEASE show ME SOME FACE & STOP THAT SMILE.

ugh! i was already very very very demoralised & he was there, happily grinning away. i had alot of difficulties during the conversation. there were many things i wanted to say but somehow it was stuck in my throat. like, its stuck to there, unwilliing to come out. UGH. & i wanted to say some stuffs but it was in english & had to translate it BUT I COULDNT! :(((((( im very disappointed LAH. :((((((

& what was worst, i screwed the reading passage part too!! i could read pretty well before the thing but i dont know why, i stumbled like mad when i was reading out to WMK. :(((((((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home