Monday, June 26, 2006

pissed off grrrr

okay just now i was super pissed like #$%^&.
just because some of us did not hand in the physics assignments 725 today, mr chan made us see him at 3pm after school.
assembly was driving me nuts & mr chan made it worse.
today's talk was about an hour plus. luckily there was a fan, speed 3, nearby. if not i would be in the mental hospital by now.

okay mr chan made me really angry. he asked those who didnt hand in to meet him after assembly.
that was reasonable.
but then he said we had to go see him at 3pm! at that point of time, patricia & me were super shocked.
HELLO!!!
3PM!
TODAY ASSEMBLY ENDED AT 2PM.
IT WAS TERRIBLE ENOUGH.
ARGHZX92848W28Z90ZDCD83784389.

anyhow, pat & me went to tiong's Long John to eat before heading BACK to school.
we were late but mr chan didnt really scold lah.
so we had to do a THOUSAND-PAGE worksheet on MOTION.

how nice.

sat next to dallas & i copied some of the questions cause i didnt know how to do.
was listening to my zen micro while doing.
after he marked my paper i kept going back for corrections.

& he said something that shocked me & pat like siao.
he called me
zan

ARGHHHH!! HOW GROSSSSSS.
i cant even stand it when Budianto calls me zan, moreover chan.
he not only called it once, but twice, thrice...QUITE A FEW TIMES LAH.

once he went
" zan zan zan..."

argh okay enough of the horror.
goodbye.



by the way, forgot to add, mr chan called my zen micro a gadget.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home