Monday, July 03, 2006

STOLE THIS FROM SOME RANDOM BLOG

My teacher once said that i am a Health Hazard to everyone.
Never in my life have I eaten ginger or garlic.
The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile is lol! got alot lah! :D
I like lines because they are so straight. lol lame answer.
When I'm nervous my hands sweat so much they flood the whole place. :( pathetic but true.
The last time I laughed was when i made funny expressions & showed them to charlene.
My hair is black.
My feet are triangular-shaped with nails so long they make popcupines jealous.
Last Christmas was on the 25th of December. HAHA.
When I turn my head left, I see the Computer Of Bertram Low.
When I turn my head right, I see the Telephone Of My House.
When i look down i see the floor. diao.
The craziest recent event was err i have a lot of crazy events.
By this time next year I will be a year older OKAY!
I have a hard time understanding why do people grow legs.
One time at a family gathering i was so bored it drove me nuts because almost everyone wanted to sing on the Karaoke. what was worst they sang cantonese & chinese songs & the volume was so damn loud.
You know i like-like you HUH I DONT GET THIS QUESTION LEH.
If I won an award, the first person I'd thank is Mr Giam.
Triangles are stupid bcos huh you saying my feet stupid ah :(
My ideal breakfast is SASUAGE MCMUFFIN WITH EGGS, STUDENT MEAL. COFFEE CHANGE TO ICE-LEMON TEA. NOT A MEMBER. ERR, I USE EZ-LINK PAY CAN?
If you make me really happy i will laugh? diao.
Where do you plan to visit anytime soon err O's coming.
Boys are childish? & vulgar.
I'd stop my wedding if i find out the groom is actually a gay who desperately needs some woman to marry with so that his family wont find out he is actually a homo.
The world could do without YA GAOS.
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than eat the cockroach LAH! DUHHHH!!!
Most recent thing you've bought yourself was 2 pairs of socks. not funny.
Most recent thing someone else bought you was err i dont remember any.
My least favorite time of day is SCHOOL. especially assembly time.
And by the way, please hold on the telephone. your mother's on the line. dont let her wait cause she's got a temper.
The last time I was high was 1-2 hours eariler.
The person whom I last talked to told me she was bored.
I shouldn't have eaten Macdonald's choco-cone. it was terrible!! it kept melting. worst ice-cream experience ever.
Last night I slept? ate? used the comp? watched tv? went to GWC? played House Of The Dead 4?
There's this girl I know who is a girl. HAHA.
There is this guy I know
WHO IS DAMN CUTE!! especially when he says OH-TOTO!! TIMO IM TALKING ABOUT YOU!!! HAHAHAAH.
I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy that he/she's damn funny.
I'm listening to nothing. im deaf you see.
I last ate choco-cone!
My bedsheet is like that lor.
I smell air. no wait, polluted air to be exact.
On my table, got the compuer, the zen micro & the big fat printer that thinks he's some big shot just because he can PRINT, SCAN & PHOTOCOPY. well, HA-HA printer...HA-HA.
My full name is low wei lin zaneta emmelline.
This quiz is hot lah okay hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home