Friday, October 06, 2006

JADED & JADED (x10)

You only want it 'cause it's over - it's over.
How could I have burned paradise.
How could I, you were never mine?

So, don't cry to me.
If you loved me, you would be here with me.
Don't lie to me, just get your things.
I've made up your mind.

Couldn't take the blame,
Sick with shame.
Must be exhausting to lose your own game.
Selfishly hated,
No wonder you're jaded,
You can't play the victim this time.

And you're too late.


*

Romeo loved Juliet
Juliet she felt the same
When he put his arms around her he said,
"Julie, Baby , you're my flame

Thou giveth fever
"When we kisseth
"Fever with thy flaming youth
"Fever! I'm afire,
"Fever, yeah, I burn, forsooth."

Cap'in Smith and Pocahontas had a very mad affair
When her daddy tried to kill him
She said,
"Daddy, oh, don't you dare!

"He gives me fever
"With his kisses
"Fever when he holds me tight
"Fever! I'm his missus, So
"Daddy, Won't you treat him right?"
"Daddy, Won't you treat him right?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home