Monday, April 24, 2006

:(

blah! physics was terrible! :( i wrote the reversed formula for gradient! there goes my 4 marks! plus, the last question, asking about some density shit, was screwed up too. 3 makrs gone. if i get mistakes for my table & graph i can GoodBye to my phy practical.

chem was okay, patricia was on the same bench as me! heh. by the way, putting excess than needed sometimes can a good thing. because i added too much aqueous ammonia the smell was super strong & that helped me in the test for gas part. heh. to confirm i added the red litmus paper & it turned blue. Lovely Lovely.

then there was this question where we were asked to add powder S into 6cm3 of HCL. the solution was zinc carbonate. to confirm, i tried out the test for CO2. well, there WERE bubbles appearing in the NaOH but it didnt turn chalky!
frustrated, i poured the whole ZnC03 into the NaOH. haha. the solution, as expected, changed into some white ppt shit.

Lovely Lovely.

by the way, i broke a test-tube :( !!
i was trying out the delivery tube thing, to test for CO2 then i was shaking the ZnC03 then it sort of got disconnected from the red rubbery thing & fell into the sink! it was my first time breaking a test-tube. miss ho looked at me but i think she didnt deduct my marks lah. haha. she just handed me a new test-tube.

I AM STILL SAD OVER MY PHYSICS MIND YOU.


A SPECIAL SHOUT-OUT TO MR CHUA CHAU LEE

hey mr chua! just wanna tell you, YOUR EXPERIMENT WAS VERY LAME! rolling wooden cylinders? i dont think so mister. & the last question...3 freaking marks? you are out to kill those poor students (like me) who do not have a scientific mind nor pro at setting up experiments. 5cm from the bottom of the retort stand?? are you kidding moi? 5cm? did you know how long did i take JUST to adjust the shitty retort asshole to exactly FAAIII-CEEE MMM!!!! & your graph, OH-MAH-GAAWWDDD (wok-with-me uncle style), the LINES were soo BLACKK my eyes nearly decomposed just trying to differentiate the THICK lines from the THIN lines! why cant use graph paper instead of PHOTOSTAT-ED graph paper? its not like the school are as poor as beggars no?
but its okay mr chua. i forgive you. you have a nicer attitude than mr chan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home